Honda has always been the trusted brand in regards to technologically advanced motorcycles and exceptional customer service. Working hand-in-hand to ensure top quality services by training its dedicated workforce, Honda Philippines, Inc. (HPI) and its dealer networks creates ways to ensure Honda’s way of making certain mechanics are growing, alongside technological advancements and more importantly, customer expectations.
HPI holds yearly a competition for dealer mechanics from all over the Philippines, all in an effort to measure their expertise. This year’s finalists composed of:
- Alberto Alabar of Du Ek Sam Talisay City
- Jun Mar Suplio of Jied Motohaus Mati
- Jared Yanga of Guanzon Merchandising Caloocan City
- Sherald Anthony Publico of Desmark Corporation Calinan
- Arnyl Librea of Desmark Corporation Tagum City
- Mark John Blas of Desmark Corporation Calamba City
- Jussel Bargamento of United Motoliance Guihulngan
- Henry Balais of Motortrade Topline Guimba
- Regnes Arenas of Desmark Corporation Tuburan
- Jester Monsanto of Summit Superbikes Candelaria
- Norman Nueva of Desmark Corporation San Pedro Davao City
- Lou Jaysson Landicho of Honda Prestige Traders Incorporated
A 3 year competitor for the National Finals, Jun Mar Suplio of Jied Motohaus Mati reigned supreme this year and won the title of Grand Champion. As a prize, he received a Brand New CB150R and will be pairing up with last year’s winner to represent HPI in the Asia Oceania Mechanic Skills Olympics on December 2018 in Indonesia. Mark John Blas from Desmark Corporation, Calamba City won 1st Runner-Up while Lou Jaysson Landicho of Honda Prestige Commonwealth won 2nd Runner-Up.
However, the Skills Olympics is much more than a simple competition. A stage wherein mechanics can showcase their expertise, recognizing their potential in becoming the best in the field, it uplifts the level of respect for these mechanics and strengthens the country’s claim to not only produce world-class motorcycles, but world-class mechanics to build and perfect them.
HPI partakes not just in the realization of every mechanic’s dream, but to every Filipino’s ONE DREAM. For more information, visit their official website – www.hondaph.com or follow them on Facebook – www.facebook.com/hondaph/.